You have no items in your shopping cart.
There are a few ways to remove fake tan from your hands. Here are some suggestions:
1. Toothpaste: Apply a small amount of Toothpaste to the area that the tan is built up, for more stubborn tan let the toothpaste sits for a few minutes before scrubbing away
2. Exfoliate: Use a gentle exfoliating scrub or mitt to buff away the tan. You can also make a simple homemade exfoliant by mixing equal parts baking soda and water.
3. Lemon Juice: Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice into a bowl. Dip a cotton ball into the lemon juice and rub it onto your hands where the fake tan is built up. The acidity in the lemon will help break down the fake tan. Rinse your hands with warm water after a few minutes.
4. Baking Soda: Make a paste with baking soda and water and apply it to your hands. Let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
5. White Vinegar: Mix equal parts white vinegar and water in a bowl. Soak a cotton ball in the solution and rub it onto your hands. Rinse with warm water.
6. Baby Oil: Apply a small amount of baby oil to your hands and rub it in. Let it sit for a few minutes before wiping it off with a damp cloth.